AT – Reversals
Reversals searches for volatility patterns to detect price reversals. It has a very high success rate of signaling a market reversal, and it can be used in just about every instrument and market condition, due to the adjustable sensitivity and the pre-optimization it went through. It also features a score rating for the sensitivity chosen, so that you can easily choose the best settings in each given market.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Accurately points many market reversals, in every timeframe and market
- Strictly non-repainting indicator: it doesn’t wink, redraw, or back-paint any of the reversal signals.
- Easily adjustable sensitivity between 1 and 9 (9 being the most sensitive), with a score rating and total number of reversals calculated for each one of those, which allows the user to choose the best sensitivity for the given market and timeframe
- Saves every setting changed by the user, for future use
- Pre-optimized in the development in a sound way, using statistical methods, for every timeframe