Davelandry – Trading Full Circle
Dave Landry has been actively trading the markets since the early 90s. In 1995 he founded Sentive Trading, LLC–a trading and consulting firm and in 1998 DaveLandry.com–trader’s education. He has worked with several hedge funds and thousands of individual traders. He is author three best selling books on trading including The Layman’s Guide to Trading Stocks. His books has been translated into eight languages total. He has made several television appearances and has written articles for many magazines including Technical Analysis of Stocks & Commodities, Active Trader, Currency Trader, Traders Journal-Singapore, and TRADERS’ (Italy, Germany, UK, Greece). His works have been referenced in many books on techncial trading including Technical Analysis: The Complete Resource For Financial Market Technicians. He has been publishing daily web based commentary on technical trading since 1997. He has spoken at numerous trading conferences both nationally and internationally-including Russia, Australia, Hong Kong, Germany, and Italy. He has a B.S. in Computer Science and an MBA. He was registered Commodity Trading Advisor (CTA) from 1995 to 2009. He is a former board member of the American Association of Professional Technical Analysts and is currently a member in good standing.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- A comprehensive course on how to trade properly starting from the ground up, accessible from most any device or location
- An explanation of how markets really work so that you can take advantage of their emotional nature
- A simple, yet robust methodology with easy to recognize setups
- A proper money and position management plan that will help you to mitigate losing trades while keeping you in the big winners
- Trading psychology explained in a way that will help you to identify problems and more importantly, simple steps that you can take to remedy them