EA BLACK STAR PREMIUM
EA BLACK STAR PREMIUM
The EA Black Star Premium hybrid Expert Advisor is able to trade in fully automatic mode or manage orders opened by user.
- In the auto mode, the EA finds the price consolidation areas. A position is opened once the price leaves such an area. If the position fails to be closed by a take profit and there was a crossing of the consolidation zone from the opposite side, the EA will open a locking position with an increased volume.
- In the recovery mode, the user opens the first order using the EA’s panel, and it is managed exactly as in the automatic mode.
- In the third grid mode, the user opens a position using the panel (pending orders can be opened as well), and the EA builds up a grid for exiting the position.
Here’s what you’ll get:
The product works both on 4 and 5-digit quotes. Specify values in points like for 5 decimal places in the input parameters, and it will automatically recalculate everything for 4 decimal places.
- Choose Trade Option – select the trading method: auto, recovery or grid;
- NewCycle – when enabled, the EA works non-stop, otherwise, the EA does not open new orders after a series of trades is complete;
- Start Lots – initial lot;
- Autolot – enable/disable auto lot calculation;
- Autolot size – amount of the deposit, for which to use Lot when Auto lot is enabled;
- Lot Multiplier – lot multiplier for the second and subsequent orders;
- Grid Mode Order – the number of the order at which the EA should switch from Auto mode to the Grid mode;
- Max Lot – maximum acceptable lot;
- MaxOrders – maximum allowable number of orders; if grid mode is enabled – number of orders per direction;
- Distance – parameter for working in manual maintenance mode, defines the distance between orders;
- Take Profit, points – take profit in points;
- Orders for Take Profit2 – the number of the order starting from which Take Profit 2 shall apply;
- Take Profit 2, points – the take profit to be applied for orders starting with Orders for Take Profit2;
- Stop Loss – stop loss in the deposit currency;
- Trail Start, points – profit in points to activate trailing stop;
- Trail Distance, points – trailing stop distance;
- Overlap Order – enable/disable covering the unprofitable orders by the last one in the grid mode;
- Overlap order number – order, from which the coverage by the last order starts working;
- Overlap percent – profit percentage for order coverage;
- Start Time/Stop Time – the beginning and end of the time period for the EA to open the first order;
- FontSize – setting the font size in the panel;
- Magic – magic number for the Expert Advisor to identify its positions.