Frank Buttera – Balance Trader
Frank Buttera – Balance Trader – Market Profile Course
Balancetrader is a trading course, a system and a chat room all rolled up into one package. The focus is on teaching a trading methodology based on Auction Market Theory using price and volume profiles to identify high probability day and swing trades in equities index futures.
The essence of Balancetrader is all about achieving quality trading, not quantity. Most traders think that in order to do well in this business, many trades per day need to be taken. The Balancetrader methodology focuses on exactly the opposite of this. By remaining focused, exhibiting patience and exercising discipline, our goal is to identify asymmetric opportunities in order to maximize our return in comparison to risk. To accomplish this, we take less trades and focus on larger moves. By increasing the amount of money earned by raising position size instead of trading more, this allows us to have very realistic and attainable trading goals.
Here’s what you’ll get:
Lesson 0: Introduction
- We go over the basics of how the course is constructed and what is required to get the most out of it.
Lesson 1: Cluster Theory I
- Introduction to using auction theory to identify balance cycles, support and resistance levels and trend definition
Lesson 2: Cluster Theory II
- How price reacts at key reference levels. Failure rejection, pass-through rejection and level acceptance.
Lesson 3: Cluster Theory III
- Important relationships derived from Cluster Theory, which will provide the foundations for our most basic, high probability trading strategies.
Lesson 4: Basic Trade Setups I
- The Bread & Butter, Edge, and Double Pass-Through trade setups illustrated over a three day case study.
Lesson 5: Basic Trade Setups II
- This topic continued, day 2.
Lesson 6: Basic Trade Setups III
- This topic continued, day 3.