John Crain – Trading With Market Timing and Intelligence
The most important element of a successful swing/day trading approach is market timing of both entry and exits. In this educational series, you will learn to predict, identify, and trade short-term swing trades in futures, stocks or Forex using a unique swing trading “market timing intelligence” methodology. Veteran futures trader and best-selling author John Crane will show how he combines his highly acclaimed “Action/Reaction” market timing methods with a selective set of Elliott Wave, Dr. Andrew’s Median line and Fibonacci analysis. Each session is presented in a clear and concise manner to help you quickly learn this powerful strategy and begin to use it as stand-alone trading approach or add it to your current trading methods.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Recognize and benefit from the profound influence that “Action-Reaction” exerts on all markets in all degrees of a trend.
- Determine correct market behavior to identify when a market correction is most likely to begin.
- Combine price action with market timing to pinpoint high-probability reversal periods and price target objectives.
- Capitalize on market momentum to identify when a price swing is losing momentum and likely to reverse or move into consolidation.
- Combine energy building patterns with timing patterns to isolate and take advantage of high probability breakout points.
- Project future market reversals in terms of price, time and direction with a high degree of accuracy.
- Identify low-risk support and resistance levels that appear on every chart, yet are not recognized by most people.
- Benefit from both bullish and bearish market trends.
- Use a simple median line to determine if a market is losing or gaining momentum.
- Identify the “sweet spot” where a market is building energy inside a trend that can precede explosive market moves.
- Identify when a market is conducive for swing trading or day trading.
- Understand how the current market behavior will affect future price action so you can be proactive with your trade management.