Listing Agent Summit
Mike Cerrone – Listing Agent Summit
Here’s what you’ll get:
- You’ll see 14 top agents demonstrate their super successful “real life” listing presentations.
- See exactly how they list dozens (even hundreds) of homes per year.
Scripts & Checklists
- You’ll hear exactly what the top agents say to handle objections and get sellers to hire them at the right price and right commission.
- Plus, see the checklists they use to stay organized.
Systems & Samples
- You’ll discover the step-by-step systems top agents use to make listing homes easy, duplicatable, and repeatable.
- Plus see sample pre-listing packets, marketing plans, CMAs, net sheets, and more.
- You’ll get lifetime access to the entire summit …
- … including all of the recorded videos of the listing presentations, handouts, and samples.
- You only want to work with “motivate sellers” and list “saleable” homes. Working with sellers who are just “testing the market” or properties that are “over mortgaged” …. will drive you crazy. So find out early. How? Pre-qulify the seller over-the-phone BEFORE you go on the listing appointment. See the scripts and checklists used by the top agents. Learn which question you MUST ask to discover the seller’s true motivation and timeline.
- Don’t walk into a house as a scary stranger. Instead, enter the house as a celebrity, an expert, a welcomed guest. How? Pre-sell the home owner on you before you arrive with a pre-listing package or email. Educate the seller with a resume, testimonials, FAQs, marketing samples, and your approach to selling homes. Some agents are sending personalized introduction video emails … super easy and super effective. See samples and examples the top agents are using to position themselves for success before they arrive.
POSITIONING YOU AS THE EXPERT
- People like winners. People want to work with people who have already proven themselves … people who have a deep knowledge base … experts. If you have a great track record, share it. Toot your own horn. Brag. It’s ok. If you don’t tell the seller, your competion won’t do it for you. And if you don’t have a track record yet, ride on your broker/office coattails. All the top agents started at zero on day one. Remember “market knowledge” can be quickly gained by anyone willing to review the MLS and preview a few homes. Learn the best ways to position yourself as the expert and gain the seller’s trust.
- Don’t pracitce the 3 P’s of selling homes: put a sign in the yard, put it in the MLS, and pray. I remember older agents burying statues of Saints in the backyard of their listings. Most sellers will not be impressed. Instead, have a well thought out marketing plan. List all the things you will do to get the home sold. Show the seller everything in an organized manner. And contrary to popular perception, most top agents do NOT have expensive markeitng plans. They do have “systematized” marketing plans with very clear descriptions of what they do and how it will help sell the home. Join us in the summit and see inside the simple marketing plans of the top agents and discover how to present your marketing plan.
- There is an art and a science to pricing homes correctly. You collect comparable sales data and analysis it … science. Then you use your knowledge of the general market and buyer preferences to adjust the price … art. Watch as top agents work their way through the pricing question. Their goal is a quick sale while maximizing seller profit. They don’t want to “over price” it … and they don’t want to “under price” it either. See advanced tools like absortption rates and selling probablity at different price levels. All this shows your expert status, builds trust with the seller, and improves the odds of selling. Watch how the top agents do it.
RECEIVING YOUR FULL COMMISSION … AND HAVING THE SELLER THANK YOU
- Charging what you are worth is paramount to long term success. You can not feed your family on zero-profit rates. But the market is competitive. Seems like very month a new “discount fee” company springs up. So why don’t they receive all the business. In a word, trust. People know “you get what you pay for”. Learn the strategies the top agents use to distiguish themselves, show their true value, and easily get sellers to agree to their commission rates … and thank you for bringing value into their lives … with higher prices, bigger nets, and smoother transactions. It’s all about positioning. Discover how the top agents do it. Then do it in your market.
- Most seller objections are handled BEFORE the close … with a great listing process. Common questions and concerns can be addressed in the “pre-sale” phase. But sometimes a seller will still give common objections at the appointment: “I want a higher price”, “I want you to lower your commission”, and “I want to think about it”. Watch as the top agents easily handle these objections and turn the situation into an immediate signed listing.
- How do you get a signature on a listing agreement? What do you say? How do you get hired at the moment of truth? Should you be the first agent, middle agent, or last agent? The top agents each have simple solutions. Watch and listen to their “close” scritps. Notice how easy it is for them to “ask for the business”. It’s much simpilier than most agents think. Don’t over complicate it. Just use the language the top agents use and watch your success rate skyrocket as you take more and more listings.