Quantamentals – The Next Great Forefront Of Trading and Investing
What is Quantamentals?
Quantamentals is when you combine high performing quant strategies, with high performing technical analysis strategies, along with high performing fundamental strategies.
The objective is to take the best of all three worlds and combine them in order to create high performing trading and investing strategies.
Here are various examples of Quantamentals:
- Fundamentals + Technicals + Quantitative Analysis = Quantamentals
- Value Investing + Trend Following + Momentum Trading = Quantamentals
- Earnings Growth + Mean Reversion + Low Volatility = Quantamentals
- Return on Equity + Trend + Momentum = Quantamentals
Each of these by itself has proven to have edges. What Quantamentals does is take the best of these edges and combining them together to gain the highest edges and returns possible.
This is the heart of Quantamentals – ”You’re Stacking Proven Edges!” This means when it’s done correctly you have better strategies and have the increased opportunity to achieve significantly higher returns.
Do you understand this? Do you like this? As you can see, this is the next generation of professional trading and investing!
Here is a simple example of a Quantamental’s Strategy Combining Fundamentals, with Technicals, with Quant
We published this on August 14, 2019 in the Connors Research Traders Journal.
The Power of Quantamentals
Quantamentals is your competitive edge!
For the first time you will now be able to combine technical analysis, with fundamental analysis, along with quantamental analysis, taking the best of all worlds and combining them into one methodology with the objective of trading stronger,and more robust strategies.
Going even further, when Quantamentals are properly applied in a professional, disciplined, and structured, manner, it leads to high performing, new portfolios that look like this…
Here’s What’s Included:
- Week One: Putting The Quantamentals Base in Place
Identifying The Best Indicators To Build High Performing Quantamental Strategies.
- Week Two: Strategy Development – Part One (Long Strategies)
Combining The Best Quantamental Factors To Build High Performing Trading and Investing Strategies
- Week Three Strategy Development – Part Two (Short Strategies and ETF Trading Strategies)
Now that you have the knowledge from Weeks one and two you will learn strategies for rising markets, declining markets, and for the times when markets go through times of stress.
- Week Four – Combining The Very Best of Quantamentals
In Week Four we will be combining the best strategies in order to build new robust portfolios, with the goal of performing in any market environment.
- Here is What You Will Receive In The Course
Four recorded 90-minute weekly classes taught by Larry Connors teaching you everything you need to know about Quantamentals
Unlimited access to all the class recordings
Full class materials for you to study over and over again
A number of new cutting edge, high performing quantamental strategies including the second one we showed earlier.
Full know-how on how to professionally combine technical analysis with fundamental analysis along with quantitative analysis
All of Chris Cain’s Python code for the strategies taught, including the signal generation
A Private FB Group where you will be interacting with Larry and Steve throughout the course
Special Bonus: The Quantamentals “”Special Situations” Bonus Class for more indepth information and stratgies.
- Who Is The Quantamentals Course For?
1. To get the full benefit of this course, you should have a 6, 7 or 8-figure account that you’re managing.
2. Because the course material is in-depth, ideally you will have at least 3-5 years of successful trading or investing experience.
3. Everyone in the class will be required to sign a Non-disclosure Agreement (NDA).
Due to the fact that this knowledge is not in the public domain, everyone will be required to sign a non-disclosure before being allowed in the course. This is to better assure that the concepts and the historical edges you’ll learn do not get spread throughout the internet.
The Quantamentals – The Next Great Forefront Of Trading and Investing course will run 4 weeks plus a bonus week.